Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Class is almost done.

I found a lot of lesson plans that I might have to use because there are a few activities that I liked better then the one that I was coming up with. Although since I like my lesson plan it will also be part of the unit lesson. Oh Sorry, Dr Lungo, I did not post my five questions. Can someone tell me the title of the book? Do you know what the person who writes the book is called? How many basic colors did White Rabbit use before mixing the colors? What was White Rabbit's favorite color at the end of the book? I also started typing up my lesson plan for this class and coming up with more ideas to have as an activities. I am glad that even though I woke up late I made on time to class. Oh I can't wait until we team teach our lesson plan. =0]

No comments:

Post a Comment