Friday, September 25, 2009

Ending a the Day


My computer was slow and it sometimes froze. I took a few minutes until it finally worked. I tried to record my half of the story and for some reason you couldn't hear it. So I gave up and decided to finish it up in my room. I decided that because in my room there would no background noise. Plus, I think it would be a good idea to do it in my room because I can familiarize myself with my computer at home. So now I would know how the school's computer work but I would also know how mine works as well. My partner and I have our five questions already picked althought we probably are going to switch a few around.The room wasn't as hot so I didn't feel the heat. At the end of class, I decided to practice my reading skills with Nae by reading to her. I read, A Guest Is a Guest by John Himmelman.

1 comment: